Super Easy Pizza
AGA Rangemaster Group Home Economist Alexandra Dibble shares her super-easy pizza recipe. Monday is all about something quick and easy. These pizzas are so fun to make and cook fantastically in the fan oven.
- 1kg white bread flour
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 x 7 g dried yeast sachets
- 1 tablespoon golden caster sugar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 650ml luke-warm water
- Tomato passata with herbs
- Grated cheese
- Your choice of toppings (we used peppers, courgette, olives and sliced Mozzarella)
- Stir together the flour in a large bowl. Make 3 small wells in the flour and add the yeast, sugar and salt. Stir to combine.
- Mix the oil and luke-warm water together and add to the flour mixture, kneading together until the dough is smooth and springy. Place in clean oiled bowl and leave to prove in a warm spot for 1-2 hours until doubled in size.
- Lightly knock the dough back and the divide into 3 or 4. Roll or stretch each of the portions of dough into pizza shapes.
- Spread each of the pizzas with tomato passata and sprinkle over the grated cheese, then add toppings of your choice such as peppers, spinach, goats cheese, mushrooms, salami, ham etc.
- Place one pizza directly on the floor of the roasting oven for 10-12 minutes
Conventional oven method: Set the oven to 210 °C. Place the pizza onto a baking sheet on the grid shelf for 10-12 minutes. You can stack the oven with as many pizzas as needed to all cook at the same time