Add some sizzle to your Tuesday with these fabulous fajitas. Make use of the induction hob and simmering plate to cook up a quick feast. Many thanks to AGA Rangemaster Group Home Economist Alexandra Dibble for sharing this lovely recipe
- 2 tbsp. paprika (smoked or normal)
- 1 tbsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp mild chilli powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 orange pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 3 – 4 large chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 6 – 8 tortilla wraps
- Gem lettuce
- Soured cream
- Mix all the spices together in a large bowl, add the chicken and chopped vegetables and toss until all the chicken and vegetables are coated in the spices.
- Place the induction griddle on bridge power level 7, add the chicken, vegetables and spices and cook through turning to evenly cook all the meat and vegetables*.
- While the chicken and vegetables is cooking on the griddle, use the simmering plate to warm the tortilla wraps up on a piece of bake-o-glide.
- Serve the fajitas with crispy gem lettuce leaves, soured cream, salsa and guacamole.
*Boiling plate method: Place a large sauté pan or wok on the boiling plate with 2 tbsp oil in, add the chicken and vegetables that have been tossed in the spices to the pan and cook through stirring regularly to evenly cook all the meat and vegetables.