Heat Pumps Explained
Air to Water Heat pumps are central heating systems that are an extremely efficient and cost effective method of heating your home.
Air to Water Heat Pumps - Better for you, Better for Nature
Air to Water Heat pumps are central heating systems that are an extremely efficient and cost effective method of heating your home. An air-to-water system distributes heat via your wet central heating system. Heat pumps work much more efficiently at a lower temperature than a standard boiler system. This makes them more suitable for underfloor heating systems or larger radiators, which give out heat at lower temperatures over longer periods of time.
Air to Water Heat Pumps are available in Split and Monobloc systems. Both a Monobloc and a Split Heat Pump consist of an outdoor unit and an indoor unit. Both the Monobloc and a Split Heat Pump create the heat in the outdoor unit and transfer the heat to the indoor unit where it is then distributed to the house.
New Builds, Home Heating Retrofits and Grants
- Air to Water Heat Pumps are ideal for new builds or when retrofitting heating systems in existing buildings and their low noise emission make it ideal for family homes.
- SEAI Grants
- Those retrofitting can also check if they are eligible for the heat pump grant offered by the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland which offers up to €6,500 of your Air to Water Heat Pump depending on house type https://www.seai.ie/grants/home-energy-grants/heat-pump-systems/
- Also available is the more extensive Home Energy Upgrade Grant - https://www.seai.ie/home-energy/home-upgrades/
- Innovative design for easy installation and maintenance.
Building or renovating your home? Send us in your house plans and we will revert back with product specification that you need. If you chose to go ahead with a Stanley Air to Heat Pumps, we can provide heat loss calculations and details on underfloor heating and radiators.
Send your house plans to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost Efficient to Run
- Any unit within the A++ rated Stanley range can deliver up to 5 times the amount of energy for every 1kW of electricity used depending on the flow temperature and climate conditions prevailing at the time.
- Seasonal coefficient of performance or COP is up to 6.1. COP* is calculated by dividing the annual heating demand by the annual energy consumed. So for every every kilowatt of energy used to run a Stanley Heat pump, up to 5kW of energy is being given to the heating system in return.
Smart Remote Control and Management
Smart remote access to your heating system lets you control settings and temperature via website and optional controllers. You can also download an app to your phone or tablet.
Access to data and managing your heating system from your own home, workplace or holiday vacation with our Stanley App.
Contact our Heat Pump Team