Why Stanley Heat Pumps?
Warming homes for over 80 years, Stanley believe that everyone should be able to enjoy the cosy benefits of a Stanley.
Why Choose a Stanley Heat Pump?
With a proven record in heating Irish homes, we are looking to the future with our Stanley Air to Water heat pumps.
Designer sign-off certification
- Heat Loss calculations
- Underfloor Heating Design
- On site commissioning
- Heat pump certification
- Designer sign-off certification
- SEAI Grant Support
- Remote Diagnostic support
High Energy Efficiency
Seasonal coefficient of performance or COP is up to 5.1. SCOP is calculated by dividing the annual heating demand by the annual energy consumed. So for every kilowatt of energy used to run a Stanley Heat Pump, up to 5kW of energy is being given to the heating system in return.
- Heating Consultancy support provided
- SEAI Grant Support – A grant for the installation of heat pumps is available from the SEAI. The grant will apply to houses built before 2011 and will be worth €3,500.
- Remote diagnostic support where our technical team can access your heat pump remotely and perform diagnostics.
- 7 years product warranty and online registration.
Building or renovating your home? Send us in your house plans and we will revert back with product specification that you need. If you chose to go ahead with a Stanley Air to Heat Pumps, we can provide heat loss calculations and details on underfloor heating and radiators.
Send your house plans to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Waterford Stanley Difference
Always at the heart of your home Waterford Stanley offers cookers, stoves, refrigeration, sinks and taps designed with you in mind.
We are proud to bring premium brands AGA, LA Cornue, Stanley, Rayburn, Falcon, Mercury and Rangemaster range cookers, appliances, sinks and taps to the market that showcases our style and functionality. Rangemaster ROI only
Contact our Heat Pump Team