Cara Gas Insert Stove
Due to its compact size the Cara Insert its fit beautifully into a standard fireplace. The Cara insert in gas is the ideal solution for those who want warmth, efficiency and contemporary good looks of an open fire with the controllability of gas.
- Output controllable 2kW to 5.5kW
- Available in Natural Gas
- High efficiency up to 83%
- Cast Iron in black gloss enamel
- Fits in to a standard 16” or 18” fireplace
- Dual burner technology for variable flame picture, means you can increase flame picture without increased consumption
- Eco flame mode - reduces costs by 50% making it more efficient
- Remote control with smart phone app option
- Remote control functionality: 1) 7 day timer, 2) Child lock, 3) Countdown timer, 4) Built in room stat
- Ceramic log fuel bed
- Balanced flue top outlet only
- Ecodesign ready
- Wi-Fi modem for smart phone operation
- Mains adapter
Benefits Gas Fires & Stoves
- No need for a chimney. All you need is an external wall
- Creates a stunning focal point in any room
- Warm your home in the flick of a switch
- Eco flame mode - reduces costs by 50% making it more efficient to run
- Can be connected to conventional system using Stanley chimney system
- 2 year parts and labour warranty
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
|Flue Outlet Diameter||125mm|
Heating Resource Centre
At Waterford Stanley, we don't just sell you one of our amazing stoves then send you on your way, we've got a countrywide network of approved installers and service engineers to make sure everything is running as it should – as well as a wide range of parts on all our stoves, just in case there's a problem!
You can find your local installer or service engineer's contact details, further information or exploded views on your product and FAQs in our Resource Centre