ARGON Wall Hung 140cm Fire
Freedom to place in any room in your home. The ARGON Wall Hung 140cm with its coloured flame and wood log feature is a beautiful thing to behold and adds luxury to any room. Create your own style. You can wall mount or recess your ARGON fire using kits provided.
- Output: Flame only, 1kW and 2kW options
- Wall Mounted full width glass front
- Variable flame effect with no heat setting
- Adjustable flame effect brightness with 3 colour settings – red, yellow and blue
- Full width log set included
- Manual & Full Remote Control with LCD Display
- Remote Control functions: 1) 7 day timer 2)Built in thermostat 3) Open window function
- Can be recessed to 58mm for compact installation
- No Flue required
- Ecodesign ready
- Check out our video on ARGON Wall Hung Fires to see how it looks when lighting
Electric Fire Features
Create your own style. You can wall mount or recess your ARGON fire using kits provided. Can be recessed to 58mm leaving vent exposed for heating. You can also create your own flame picture by adjusting the colours using the Red, Yellow & Blue Flame Buttons.
We also have Range of sizes to suit everyone’s needs - 90cm, 110cm, 140cm and sizeable 200cm fire
Installation has never been easier – All you need is the wall space and a 3 pin socket.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
Heating Resource Centre
At Waterford Stanley, we don't just sell you one of our amazing stoves then send you on your way, we've got a countrywide network of approved installers and service engineers to make sure everything is running as it should – as well as a wide range of parts on all our stoves, just in case there's a problem!
You can find your local installer or service engineer's contact details, further information or exploded views on your product and FAQs in our Resource Centre