ARGON F500 Slim Stove
With a slimmer design and flat sides, the ARGON F500 Slim profile offers a different styling design. However, it still has the curved panoramic glass and the large side windows so you really see the depth of the dancing flame.
- Output controllable 2kW to 5.5kW
- Natural Gas and LPG Options available
- High efficiency up to 83%
- Double glazed door & side panels
- Graphite steel build
- Dual burner technology for variable flame picture, means you can increase flame picture without increased consumption
- Eco flame mode - reduces costs by 50% making it more efficient
- Remote control with smart phone app option
- Remote control functionality: 1) 7 day timer, 2) Child lock, 3) Countdown timer, 4) Built in room stat
- Balanced flue top outlet only
- Wi-Fi modem for smart phone operation
- Mains adapter
- Check out our video on F500 Slim stove to see how it looks when lighting
Benefits Gas Fires & Stoves
- No need for a chimney. All you need is an external wall
- Creates a stunning focal point in any room
- Warm your home in the flick of a switch
- Eco flame mode - reduces costs by 50% making it more efficient to run
- Can be connected to conventional system using Stanley chimney system
- 2 year parts and labour warranty
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
|Flue Outlet Diameter||6”/150mm flue|
|Flue Requirement||Top and Rear|
Heating Resource Centre
At Waterford Stanley, we don't just sell you one of our amazing stoves then send you on your way, we've got a countrywide network of approved installers and service engineers to make sure everything is running as it should – as well as a wide range of parts on all our stoves, just in case there's a problem!
You can find your local installer or service engineer's contact details, further information or exploded views on your product and FAQs in our Resource Centre