ARGON Built In 100cm Fire
If you want something a little bit sleeker, the ARGON built in range of fires offer stylish warmth when they are installed. With the same visual flame and wood log features as the wall hung models, the ARGON Built In 100cm electric is a beautiful thing to behold.
- Output: Flame only, 1kW and 2kW options
- Built-in with steel frame
- Variable flame effect with no heat setting
- Adjustable flame effect brightness with 3 colour settings – red, yellow and blue
- Full width log set included
- Manual & Full Remote Control with LCD Display
- Remote Control functions: 1) 7 day timer 2)Built in thermostat 3) Open window function
- Fully recessed for compact installation
- No Flue required
- Ecodesign ready
- Check out our video on ARGON Built In Fires to see how it looks when lighting
- Available in 2 sizes – 100cm and 125cm
- Create your flame picture - You can adjust the colours of the flame picture using the Red, Yellow & Blue Flame Buttons. By pressing one of these buttons, the level of the chosen colour will reduce so that the desired flame colour can be achieved
- Open Window Function - The Open Window function when selected will ensure that the heating function on the unit turns off in a situation where a window is left open
- 2 year parts and labour warranty
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
Heating Resource Centre
At Waterford Stanley, we don't just sell you one of our amazing stoves then send you on your way, we've got a countrywide network of approved installers and service engineers to make sure everything is running as it should – as well as a wide range of parts on all our stoves, just in case there's a problem!
You can find your local installer or service engineer's contact details, further information or exploded views on your product and FAQs in our Resource Centre