A New generation of all-electric Stanley. The fully-electric Stanley NUA provides flexible, energy-efficient cooking and beautiful retro styling to your home.
The cooker includes two large capacity radiant ovens plus a warming oven, which operate independently. It also benefits from a grill, a cast iron hotplate, which can be set to boiling or simmering mode and two-zone induction hob.
The exterior is available in eight colour options including traditional shades and bold hues; Tomato, Marmalade and Sunshine.
- Controllable cast iron hotplate with boiling and simmering modes
- Two-zone induction hob with bridging feature which provides the option of a larger cooking surface for griddling
- Enamelled steel, radiant roasting oven with 900W grill
- Enamelled steel, radiant oven that can be set to baking or simmering mode
- Warming oven for heating crockery or keeping food warm until serving
- Easy to use control panel
- No servicing, plinth or ﬂue required
- Improved energy-efficiency and lower running costs with E-Setting.
Stanley NUA Electric Documentation
Share this Product
Stanley NUA has 2 radiant steel ovens with enamelled liner, cast iron doors, magnetic door catches for smooth closure and stainless steel door liners that can be removed for cleaning.
Roasting Oven and Grill
- Heats up from cold in 90 minutes, for high temperature cooking
- 900W grill with four grilling positions heats up in 10 minutes
- E-setting heats to low baking temperature in 60 minutes
Baking / Simmering Oven
- Can be set to baking or simmering mode
- Heats from cold in 120 minutes (moderate temperature baking)
- E-setting reduces baking oven to simmering oven for slow cooking
Warming Oven and Control Panel
The Hotplate / Induction Hob
The Stanley NUA Electric range cooker come with a cast iron hotplate and two-zone induction hob.
Cast Iron Hotplate
- Chrome lid and handle
- Can be set to boiling or simmering mode
- Heats up to boiling mode from cold in 30 minutes
- Heats up to simmering mode from cold in 20 minutes
Two-Zone Induction Hob
- Temperature settings: Defrost 44°C, Warming 70°C, Simmer 94°C
- Bridging function across two zones
- Boil dry detection and Permanent pot detection
- Timer function, Child lock and pause button
- ‘Power boost’ function provides ten minutes of maximum power
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist
Cooking Buyers Guide
Waterford Stanley offer a wealth of cooking appliances under brands: AGA, Rangemaster, Stanley, La Cornue, Rayburn, Falcon and Mercury. There are plenty of cooker options to choose from when you’re creating your kitchen and Waterford Stanley have you covered. In addition, we also have a range of built in ovens and hobs for you to cook.
To help you get started, we’ve got all the answers you need to the most common questions.