Stanley Air to Water heat pumps are central heating systems that are an extremely efficient and cost effective method of heating your home. Heat from the air is absorbed at low temperature into a fluid using an external unit. This fluid then passes through a compressor or internal unit where its temperature is increased and transfers its higher temperature heat to the heating and hot water circuits of the house.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Economical - Provides operating cost savings of 30% to 60%.
- Comfortable - Maintains an even temperature and humidity level throughout your home.
- Safe - No open flames, no fumes
- Flexible - Units available for all sizes of dwellings – new and retrofit
- Heat Pump output options - HP7: 2-7kW, HP12: 4-12kW Inverter controlled
- Choice of two internal units - WSL141 comprises a 50 litre buffer tank incl. circulation pump for homes with an existing cylinder. WSL142 combines a 200 litre stainless steel cylinder together with a 50 litre buffer tank and circulation pump and heater, all in a single unit.
- Dependable - Contains few moving parts and requires little or no maintenance. Highly reliable thanks to the quality of all components
- Value - Increase the value of your home along with decreasing your energy running bills. Improve Building Energy Rating. (BER)
- Cost Efficient to run - Any unit within the A++ rated Stanley range can deliver up to 5 times the amount of energy for every 1kW of electricity
- Environmentally friendly - Our systems emit no carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide or other greenhouse gases.
- Smart Intelligence - The Stanley Cloud connection makes your Heat Pump smart, so it learns what settings you find most comfortable, while still saving energy. Control it with your phone or tablet anytime and anywhere, right from the palm of your hand. The Cloud app and internet access are already installed serially in all of our Heat Pumps and using the Cloud System is completely free of charge.
- Remove Monitoring and Maintenance - The Stanley Cloud will save you time and money by facilitating remote monitoring and maintenance by our Service Engineers or your installer. The homeowner control and permit access via the app as required.
- Stanley Promise - Full Stanley technical advisory services available.