Oisin Eco Stove
The Oisin solid fuel stove is the smallest stove in our classic collection and offers high heat output 6.4kW and excellent efficiency of 81.5%. Its compact design ensures that it will fits easily into your home and is ideal for small rooms and apartment living. Perfect for those who want efficiency and convenience in a compact space.
Our Oisin stove is now Ecodesign approved with key modifications that are not only better for efficiency, but better for the environment too.
- Nominal Output 5.1kW / Max 6.4kW heat
- 81.5% efficiency - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Fits into standard Fireplace
- Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Air
- Secondary air provides cleaner combustion
- Window wash air to maintain a clean glass
- Removable ash-pan
- Top and rear flue exit
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13229
- Ecodesign 2022 approved
Benefits Ecodesign Stoves
- Future proofed
- New Higher Efficiency of 81.4% on Wood and 81.5% on smokeless coal. We’ve increased the efficiency though upgraded technical changes to the grate and baffle system
- Cleaner combustion with the introduction of secondary air window wash air to maintain a clean glass
- Eco Design 2022 compliant and all benefits associated
- Smoke Exempt - The new Oisin Eco has undergone test work to have the product exempted for use on wood logs in smoke control areas
Multi Fuel Stove
Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
|Flue Outlet Diameter||125mm|
|Flue Requirement||Top and Rear|
Heating Resource Centre
At Waterford Stanley, we don't just sell you one of our amazing stoves then send you on your way, we've got a countrywide network of approved installers and service engineers to make sure everything is running as it should – as well as a wide range of parts on all our stoves, just in case there's a problem!
You can find your local installer or service engineer's contact details, further information or exploded views on your product and FAQs in our Resource Centre