Brandon Range Cooker
Our flagship range cooker, the Stanley Brandon, is a beautifully designed statement at the heart of your kitchen. Combined with the majestic presence of Stanley, the Brandon strikes the perfect chord between past and present. The Stanley Brandon is the ultimate range cooker for style and precision control.
Our Brandon oil range cooker comes in 3 central heating models - 12, 16 or 20 radiators
- Suitable for under floor heating and zoning
- 3 central heating models - 12, 16 or 20 radiators
- Twin chrome hotplate covers
- New simmer plate cover
- Chrome towel rail
- Stylish Stanley badging and temperature gauge
- Automatic seven-day programmer
- Digital display and electronic controls
- 3 channel times for separate control of hot water, central heating and oven preheat to 150ºC
- Dedicated on/off time for cooking
Brandon Range Cooker Documentation
Share this Product
The comfort of total reliability
- Can be flued without a chimney using a fan flue kit or twin-walled flue pipe
- Fully compatible with under floor heating
- Separate control of hot water, central heating and oven preheat to 150ºC
- Seven day, three channel digital timer
- Rapid water heating - 45 minutes to heat a 60 gallon tank of water to 45 degrees
- 8,000 BTU's of radiant heat at 200 degrees
- Integrated fault finding diagnostics
- Programmable hot water
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist
|Function||Cooking, Hot Water and Central Heating|
|Flue Outlet Diameter||150mm|
|Flue Requirement||Top Right|
|MSF Water||17.6kW to 29.3kW|
Cooking Buyers Guide
Waterford Stanley offer a wealth of cooking appliances under brands: AGA, Rangemaster, Stanley, La Cornue, Rayburn, Falcon and Mercury. There are plenty of cooker options to choose from when you’re creating your kitchen and Waterford Stanley have you covered. In addition, we also have a range of built in ovens and hobs for you to cook.
To help you get started, we’ve got all the answers you need to the most common questions.