ARGON Cube Stove
New! The stylish Stanley ARGON 3 sided electric Cube Stove offers a little bit something different in the electric fire range. The stunning flame presentation and unique media options can now be viewed from almost any angle through 3 sides of glass viewing area.
With three distinct styles to choose from - freestanding, wall hung or built in, the Stanley ARGON Cube is perfect for any space.
- Output: Flame only, 1kW and 2kW options
- Freestanding stove with large glass viewing window
- Variable flame effect with no heat setting
- New and Improved flame picture and control
- 8 piece individual log set
- Realistic fire bed of orange pebbles and flakes
- New lights and back glass material
- Manual, Remote and WIFI Control with App
- Remote Control functions: 1) 7 day timer 2)Built in thermostat 3) Open window function
- No Flue required
Electric Fire Features
- Create your own style. You can wall mount or recess your ARGON fire using kits provided. You can also create your own flame picture by adjusting the colours, speed and height of the flame.
- Control your electric fire from the model itself, using the remote control provided or using the 'TuyaSmart life” in the APP store on your phone
- Range of sizes to suit everyone’s needs - Wall Hung in 90cm, 110cm and 140cm; Built in 100cm and 125cm, 2 Sided and 3 Sided Options plus a freestanding stove and built in and insert.
- Installation has never been easier – All you need is the wall space and a 3 pin socket.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
Heating Resource Centre
At Waterford Stanley, we don't just sell you one of our amazing stoves then send you on your way, we've got a countrywide network of approved installers and service engineers to make sure everything is running as it should – as well as a wide range of parts on all our stoves, just in case there's a problem!
You can find your local installer or service engineer's contact details, further information or exploded views on your product and FAQs in our Resource Centre