Supreme Deluxe Induction
The Supreme Deluxe has changed and has two 79 litre ovens; one multifunction and one fan oven, a separate glide-out grill, a slow cooking oven and 5 Induction hob zones with bridging option for maximum cooking flexibility and capacity.
- Glide-out Grill – Positioned on smooth-action telescopic runners, the glide-out grill does exactly that.
- Multifunction Oven – This large 79 litre, multifunction oven offers fan oven, conventional oven, fan-assisted oven, base heat, fanned grilling, browning element, defrost and Rapid Response functionality.
- Slow Cooking Oven – Thermostatic control for gentle cooking of dishes such as casseroles or drying out meringues.
- Fan Oven – A large 79 litre, fan oven particularly suitable for baking on several shelves at one time
- Induction Hob – The induction hob is comprised of 5 zones with bridging option, with each zone the standard maximum power between 1.15kW and 1.85kW. A boost functionality, however, enables the maximum power to reach between 2kW and 3kW offering improved flexibility and controllability.
- Energy Efficient - Induction technology heats only the pan and its contents, providing up to 90% efficiency. The induction hob also features pan identification that automatically detects when cookware is removed. The cooking zones will automatically turn off when pans are removed – saving energy and improving safety.
- Fast and Responsive - It can take as little as five seconds for water to begin boiling on an induction hob. Reducing the pan to simmering is equally fast.
- Safe - Since there are no naked flames and only the pan and its contents are heated, induction is considered to be the safest hob option available.
- Uniform Cooking - Induction means you're less likely to burn the contents or cook half the dish to a crisp while leaving the rest raw and you don't need to stir as often to achieve even heating throughout.
- Easy to Clean - Induction hobs are easier to clean because the cooking surface is flat and smooth. In addition, because the surface isn't heated, any spillages won't burn on and so are easy to wipe clean.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist
|Height||Height 900mm - 925mm (to top of hotplate)|
Cooking Buyers Guide
Waterford Stanley offer a wealth of cooking appliances under brands: AGA, Rangemaster, Stanley, La Cornue, Rayburn, Falcon and Mercury. There are plenty of cooker options to choose from when you’re creating your kitchen and Waterford Stanley have you covered. In addition, we also have a range of built in ovens and hobs for you to cook.
To help you get started, we’ve got all the answers you need to the most common questions.