ARGON Wall Hung 90cm Fire
Add luxury to any room with a minimum of effort. The ARGON 90cm Wall Hung Fire's coloured flame and wood log feature is a beautiful thing to behold and creates a stunning focal point in any room. Freedom to place in any room in your home.
New and improved: Flame picture and control, 8 piece log set, realistic fire bed, new lights and glass backing
- Output: Flame only, 1kW and 2kW options
- Wall Mounted full width glass front
- Variable flame effect with no heat setting
- New and Improved flame picture and control
- 8 piece individual log set
- Realistic fire bed of orange pebbles and flakes
- New lights and back glass material
- Manual, Remote and WIFI Control with App
- Remote Control functions: 1) 7 day timer 2)Built in thermostat 3) Open window function
- Can be recessed to 58mm for compact installation
- No Flue required
Create your own Style
You can wall mount or recess your ARGON fire using kits provided. Can be recessed to 58mm leaving vent exposed for heating. You can also create your own flame picture by adjusting the colours using the Red, Yellow & Blue Flame Buttons.
We also have Range of sizes to suit everyone’s needs - 90cm, 110cm, 140cm and sizeable 200cm fire
Installation has never been easier – All you need is the wall space and a 3 pin socket
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
Heating Resource Centre
At Waterford Stanley, we don't just sell you one of our amazing stoves then send you on your way, we've got a countrywide network of approved installers and service engineers to make sure everything is running as it should – as well as a wide range of parts on all our stoves, just in case there's a problem!
You can find your local installer or service engineer's contact details, further information or exploded views on your product and FAQs in our Resource Centre