ARGON Wall Hung 110cm Fire - New Media!
The ARGON Wall Hung 110cm creates a stunning focal point in any room. With its coloured flame and wood log feature is a beautiful thing to behold. Installation has never been easier – All you need is the wall space and a 3 pin socket
New and improved: Flame picture and control, 8 piece log set, realistic fire bed, new lights and glass backing
- Output: Flame only, 1kW and 2kW options
- Wall Mounted full width glass front
- Variable flame effect with no heat setting
- New and Improved flame picture and control
- 8 piece individual log set
- Realistic fire bed of orange pebbles and flakes
- New lights and back glass material
- Manual, Remote and WIFI Control with App
- Remote Control functions: 1) 7 day timer 2)Built in thermostat 3) Open window function
- Can be recessed to 58mm for compact installation
- No Flue required
Electric Fire Features
- Create your own style. You can wall mount or recess your ARGON fire using kits provided. You can also create your own flame picture by adjusting the colours, speed and height of the flame.
- Control your electric fire from the model itself, using the remote control provided or using the 'TuyaSmart life” in the APP store on your phone
- Range of sizes to suit everyone’s needs - Wall Hung in 90cm, 110cm and 140cm; Built in 100cm and 125cm, 2 Sided and 3 Sided Options plus a freestanding stove and built in and insert.
- Installation has never been easier – All you need is the wall space and a 3 pin socket.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
Heating Resource Centre
At Waterford Stanley, we don't just sell you one of our amazing stoves then send you on your way, we've got a countrywide network of approved installers and service engineers to make sure everything is running as it should – as well as a wide range of parts on all our stoves, just in case there's a problem!
You can find your local installer or service engineer's contact details, further information or exploded views on your product and FAQs in our Resource Centre