Eliminate cooking odours and condensation from your kitchen with our Rangemaster, AGA & Novy high-performance extractor hoods. Complete the look and create an eye-catching feature in your kitchen with a matching splashback!
Hoods by Rangemaster
Every Rangemaster range cooker needs a stunning cooker hood to complete its style and to works as hard of the cooker to give you the ultimate cooking performance. You’ll be cooking up a storm in your Rangemaster range cooker and need an efficient hood to handle all the cooking vapours.
Rangemaster Hoods Overview
- Sizes: 40cm, 60cm, 70cm, 72cm, 90cm, 100cm, 110cm
- Product Collection: Built In Hoods, Chimney Hoods, Fusion Hoods and Flat Hoods
- Colours: Available in Black, Stainless Steel, Slate, White, Cream, Cranberry, Cherry Red and China Blue
Hoods by AGA
To match the high standards of build, AGAs cooker hoods are just as stunning and fully compatible with a range of models. AGA range cookers are designed to enhance both the look of your kitchen and your overall cooking experience. From simple yet stylish designs to a truly custom piece, we have all of your AGA cooker hood needs covered.
AGA Hoods Overview
- Sizes: 60cm, 72cm, 90cm, 100cm, 110cm, 120cm
- Product Collection: Built in Hoods, Chimney Hoods, Pitch Hoods and Flat Hoods
- Colours: Available in 24 colours including AGA Traditional colours cream and black and new colours Salcombe Blue, Slate, Pearl Ashes Dove and many more
Hoods by Novy
Novys cooker hoods and hobs are extremely silent in use and minimalistic in design, created to bring peace to the heart of your kitchen. Powerful too, built with an eye for precision and perfection. And designed so that you can comfortably cook, thanks to smart technology that lets your kitchen appliances communicate.
Novy Hoods Overview
- Decorative island extractor hoods: Combines stylish looks with extremely powerful operation.
- Ceiling extractor hoods: Integrated neatly in the ceiling or decorative alcove.
- Downdraft extractors: Powerful extractor hood and hob all in one.
- Wall-mounted extractor hoods: Freely positioned on the wall, or between two cupboards
- Built-under and built-in extractor hoods: Fits neatly under your kitchen cupboards