A medium sized stove in our collection is the Tara solid fuel, which comes in a choice of colours to suit a wide variety of interiors. With simple, easy-to-use controls, the Tara stove combines durability and efficiency.
- 2kW of heat to the room
- Maximum 8kW of heat to the boiler - Heats up to 6 standard radiators
- Overnight burning capability
- 76% efficiency - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Suitable for burning wood, coal, anthracite and peat briquettes
- Easily removable boiler cleaning door
- Removable ash-pan, fire fence and front ash tray
- Boiler version heats up to 5-6 radiators
- Top and rear flue exit
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13240
- External air supply kit.
Multi Fuel Stove
Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit. Our grates are made from high chromium which are able to withstand higher temperatures from smokeless coal.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
|Weight||Gross Weight 147kgs|
|Flue Outlet Diameter||150mm|
|Flue Requirement||Top and Rear|
Heating Resource Centre
At Waterford Stanley, we don't just sell you one of our amazing stoves then send you on your way, we've got a countrywide network of approved installers and service engineers to make sure everything is running as it should – as well as a wide range of parts on all our stoves, just in case there's a problem!
You can find your local installer or service engineer's contact details, further information or exploded views on your product and FAQs in our Resource Centre