Sister to the Reginald stove, the Stanley Lismore is all that is good about the Reginald only 20% smaller in size and output. With its contemporary good looks, high performance and energy management, the Lismore is ideal for today's stylish homes.
- Powerful performance on demand - Max 4.7kW heat output to room and max 12.5kW boiler output
- Heats up to 10 standard radiators
- 76.3% efficient - three times more efficient than an open fire
- External air supply as standard
- Dual position grates for wood and coal
- Sculpted curve design
- Large viewing glass
- Secondary air provides cleaner combustion
- Window wash air to maintain a clean glass
- Raised grate for optimum fuel burn
- Large ashpan
- Top and black flue outlet
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13240
Multi Fuel Stove
Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
|Weight||Gross Weight 200kgs|
|Flue Outlet Diameter||150mm|
|Flue Requirement||Top and Rear|
Heating Resource Centre
At Waterford Stanley, we don't just sell you one of our amazing stoves then send you on your way, we've got a countrywide network of approved installers and service engineers to make sure everything is running as it should – as well as a wide range of parts on all our stoves, just in case there's a problem!
You can find your local installer or service engineer's contact details, further information or exploded views on your product and FAQs in our Resource Centre