ARGON F900 Gas Stove
The ARGON F900 gas stove offers stylish looks and plenty of heat. With realistic gas flames including a second burner which offers stunning flame picture and eco flame model which allows you increase the flame without increased consumption,the ARGON F900 is the ideal stove for anyones home.
ARGON F900 Gas Stove
- Output controllable 2kW to 5.5kW
- Natural Gas and LPG Options available
- High efficiency up to 83%
- Graphite steel frame with cast iron door
- Dual burner technology for variable flame picture, means you can increase flame picture without increased consumption
- Eco flame mode - reduces costs by 50% making it more efficient
- Remote control with smart phone app option
- Remote control functionality: 1) 7 day timer, 2) Child lock, 3) Countdown timer, 4) Built in room stat
- Ceramic log fuel bed
- Balanced flue top outlet only
- Ecodesign ready
- A Energy Rating
- Wi-Fi modem for smart phone operation
- Mains adapter
Benefits Gas Fires & Stoves
- No need for a chimney. All you need is an external wall
- Creates a stunning focal point in any room
- Warm your home in the flick of a switch
- Eco flame mode - reduces costs by 50% making it more efficient to run
- Can be connected to conventional system using Stanley chimney system
- 2 year parts and labour warranty
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
|Flue Outlet Diameter||6"/150mm flue|
|Flue Requirement||Top Only|
Heating Resource Centre
At Waterford Stanley, we don't just sell you one of our amazing stoves then send you on your way, we've got a countrywide network of approved installers and service engineers to make sure everything is running as it should – as well as a wide range of parts on all our stoves, just in case there's a problem!
You can find your local installer or service engineer's contact details, further information or exploded views on your product and FAQs in our Resource Centre